Senior project manager
The Sr. Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful development of these solutions, working with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. The Sr. Project Manager plans, schedules and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
- Minimum 4 year’s experience as a Product, Program or Project Manager managing software or interactive web development initiatives
- Post-secondary education in business or technical field
- Strong technical and business aptitude
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Demonstrated experience managing external and internal clients
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Business Management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned projects, roles and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
The Strategy Director provides important strategic leadership and guidance. As the most senior I&P representative, the strategy director is responsible for the overall quality of Insight & Planning work on all projects and accounts in the business unit. Strategy directors are also expected to perform planning functions on more complicated and challenging projects. The strategy director must gain an intimate understanding of the client, their competitors and key industry trends. They must also effectively communicate their findings to creative and technical members of their teams.
Their most important contribution is insights – about the client’s business, their competitors, and their customers. This multi-disciplinary position requires working knowledge of business analysis, qualitative consumer research, web analytics and information architecture. Candidates must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in at least two of these disciplines and good working knowledge in the balance.
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Human Computer Interface or related subjects preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in the following areas:
- Account or brand planning
- Business analysis
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research, web analytics and metric analysis
- Information architecture
- 4 years digital agency/consulting and Internet-related business experiences desired
- 3 years experience leading a team in an agency/consulting or Internet-related business desired
- Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subject matter, either verbally or in written form
- Demonstrated ability in the marketing research and sciences areas, to establish and analyze complex research studies
- Teamwork and collaboration-oriented
- Detail and results oriented
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Commitment to learning
We are makers, gamers, crafters, creators and engineers—inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through experience design. Our teams brainstorm, apply research, and inspire. We design, blueprint, build and test. We fuse creative and technology to solve business problems. We roll up our sleeves to get the job done. Our roots are digital, our passion is contagious and our people are simply the best. Sound like fun? Join the family.